Tuesday 26 August 2014

Liebster Award

As you probably noticed from the title of this blog I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you to Bella who I was nominated by, and I can not tell you how happy I was as it's the first award I've had for my blog.
If you don't know what the Liebster award is I will try and explain it as much as I can here. "Liebster" translated from German means "dearest" or "favourite" and I think it's a really sweet name for the award. It's past around from bogs to one another in order to recognise the smaller blogs with each other. Once nominated, you write a post on your blog nominating more...and so on.(sort of like a chain mail)

The Rules
Over time the rules seem to have changed and many change them themselves to their liking. I'll be going by these rules:
1.Thank the person who nominated you the award and leave a link to their blog on your post.

2.List the rules in your post.

3.Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided by the person who nominated you(hopefully).

4. List 11 random facts about yourself.

5. Create a new list of 11 questions for the nominees to answer.

6. Nominate 5-11 blogs who have less than 200 followers which you feel deserve the award and let them know by leaving a link to your blog somehow(twitter/email?)


My Questions And Answers
1. Favourite nail polish - brand and colour?

Topshop's 'Parma Violet' it's a pastel lilac colour and it's so gorgeous!

2. Favourite makeup brand?

Probably Maybelline, their products are such good 
quality and value too.

3. Favourite skincare brand?

Simple, it's great for people with sensitive skin like me.

4. Top 3 favourite beauty products?

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Mascara and Rinmel Match Perfection Foundation. 

5. Favourite clothing item?

A dress! I love them, you can dress them up or down and they're sooooo pretty.

6. Favourite accessory item? 

Scarves, I feel like the tie an outfit up together so easily.

7. Favourite colour?

Yellow. Sort of childish but I think it's quite a happy colour:)

8. Favourite thing about blogging?

I love being able to express my self and connecting 
with other bloggers.

9. Best beauty tip?

"Imperfection is Beautiful"...okay I guess it's more of a quote:).

10. Which blogger(s) do you admire/look to for inspiration?

I absolutely admire Olivia from 'What Olivia Did', her blog is so classy and stylish.

11. Blush or bronzer?

Bronzer. I've only recently started using it but having quite a pink tone to my skin I don't really need blush and bronzer can work wonders for contouring(when done right).

11 Random Facts
1. I do not have a middle name.
2. I'm obsessed with performing and Musicals.
3. I would LOVE to travel the world.
4. I'm 14 years old.
5. I live in Wales in the UK.
6. I have a gazilion pets(dogs, fish, chickens, budgies, rabbits,a pig and lots of bees!)
7. My favourite season is Autumn.
8. I looove pizza(unless it's too tomatoey).
9. I could eat chocolate all day.
10. My favourite Disney princess is Ariel.
11. I am a complete nerd who joins in with countdown and hassles people to play cards with me.

11 Questions
1. Where does your blogging inspiration come from?
2. What is your favourite quote?
3. Gold or silver?
4. Favourite season?
5. What is your plan for a zombie apocalypse?
6. If you could only shop in one store for the rest of your life what would it be?
7. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
8. Where is your dream holiday?
9. If you were stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take?
10. If you were a superhero what would you wear?
11. What is your favourite book?

My Nominees

Thanks for reading,
xoxoEmily

No comments:

Post a Comment