Monday 25 August 2014

#TeenBlogSeries Post 1: 10 Facts About Me

Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to supply products for the giveaway, get involved, or have any questions, please email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com 

Hello lovelies!
Today I'm starting the #TeenBlogSeries run by Anouska and Beth where 80+ of us aged 13-21 years old will be posting different posts every week on the same topic. We will be posting every Monday at 6:30pm and sharing on Twitter.
This week's post is '10 Facts About Me', as you could probably tell by the title, and is a bit of a 'Get to Know Me' post.

1. I love reading (so much so that the local librarians know my name!) and I also once read 100 books in a month to raise money for charity!
2. I love music! I used to play the guitar and piano but quit both and have recently started the piano again.
3. I also love performing and I've been dancing since I was two years old.
4. I have performed in Her Majesty's Theatre in the West End in London.
5. I have danced in Pineapple Studios (also in London).
6. I know three languages and am fluent in two! Okay, so I speak English and Welsh and like to think I know French... 
7. I've never been on an aeroplane but I did go on a ferry to France when I was three years old.
8. My dream holiday would be a trip to Paris and a day at Disneyland.
 9. My favourite Disney character is Stitch! He's sooo cuteeeeeee
10. I love swimming; I used to do it competitively but stopped and haven't been at all in ages.

Thanks for reading,
xoxoEmily

P.S. write your favourite fact about you in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment