Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Daisies are Blooming!

Hello everyone! Have you noticed the daisies around? No, not the real ones the clothes.

Let me explain, daisies are my favourite flower because well you can make daisy chains, headbands and necklaces and well I just think they're really pretty flowers. So you can imagine that I'm pretty happy considering that I've been seeing daisy clothes and fashion everywhere! I mean tops, skirts, dresses, everything! I even saw some converse style shoes in New Look covered in them.
You can find all the shops and prices for these items on my Polyvore- http://www.polyvore.com/daisy/set?id=111545479
(^Which ones are your favourites?^)

So look forward to seeing some daisy inspired outfits coming up if you'd like that and please comment anything else you'd like to see on here.

Thanks for reading,
Emilyxo

P.S what's your favourite flower?

No comments:

Post a Comment