Thursday 19 December 2013

Peppermint Hot Chocolate!

Hello! So, if your remember in my 'Christmassy Wintery To-Do List'  I said I wanted to try a Starbucks/Costa Christmas drink? Well, I tried the peppermint hot chocolate and it is to dieee for! Here's a pic from when I was there(yes I know, typical picture...):
 But anyways, I don't live close to a Starbucks and don't intend to spend lots of money on a simple cup of hot chocolate(as much as I'd like to) so I decided to make my own. Here's how to do it...

You need:
-A cup of hot chocolate already made
-A candy cane....and that's it!
 I start off by cut up(or snapping) the candy cane and then I like to keep the hook part to add on the side and eat separately. 
Next you just drop them into your hot chocolate and maybe give it a bit of a stir.
Personally, I think this just looks like the cutest thing ever, 
but you don't have to do it if you just want it as it is.
You may be thinking that I went a little over the top on the toppings...but this is normal for me:) 
The peppermint flavour of the can really melts in and it tastes almost as good too! I shared the recipe with my sister who had the me to you mug :) 

Thanks for reading,
Emilyxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment