Wednesday 21 August 2013

1D Premiere- The Boys, The Girls and the, Bride?

Yay! Yay! Yay!

As you probably now, last night was the premiere of One Direction's brand new film, 'This Is Us'! I'm not an obsessive Directioner but I do love the songs and most of them.

Thousands of fans lined up just to get a sneak peak and maybe a picture with the boys(well, I can't say I wouldn't of if I'd had the chance!). Many slept over the night before just to make sure they got the space and I'm sure I could here them screaming miles away.

So seen as I couldn't be there, I thought I'd have a look at what everyone was wearing.

...The Boys!
 ONE DIRECTION!!!
It looks like they've matched up their outfits to 'black and white'ish. Niall seems to of gone for a slightly more casual look than the others with a baseball jacket, but who cares he's perfect right?
McFly
A lot less matching but the boys all go for jeans and Dougie and Harry team theirs with a leather jacket. Tom's wearing double denim but it doesn't seem to matter as he rocks the Harry Potter glasses ;) .

...The Girls!
Little Mix
Leigh Anne wears trousers and a strapless top which is rather daring however I think she definitely pulled it off and adds gold accessories and red lipstick to the look. My favourite, Jade has on an LBD and a slightly oversized gold blazer this is really cute and I love the shoes she's wearing too. Perrie has on a dress with a skin tone top and black skirt, I really like the embellishment on the top half but something else has caught m attention...an engagement ring? Her and Zayn have been together for quite some time, is this just an accessory or is it a sign of wedding? But on another note where is Jesy?

Laura Whitmore
Irish presenter Laura Whitmore was wearing a leather zip mini skirt, a white vest top and blazer jacket thing. She also wore black peep toe shoes a red clutch bag. I really like this look but I don't quite understand why people aren't using there sleeves these days?


 Amelia Lily
Ex X Factor contestant Amelia Lily wore a black dress which personally I don't think does her any favours. As much as I love the singer I really just aren't impressed by this dress(sorry!) It widens out by her hips which I know a lot of people like but in my opinion  I just think a flowyer dress would of suited her more.


Rochelle Humes
Rochelle wore a dress with a very pretty pattern. It reminds of a sort of Japanese style which I think definitely suits her. She matches it with a red shoulder bag and red lipstick. Overall, I really I love this outfit and with baby Alaia she must be a busy Mummy.

...The Bride?
I was very confused when this came up, I don't actually know who this was or why they were dressed like this but ummmm I guess she 's a bit overdressed? I thought maybe she was just passing but she is on the red carpet so I wonder what exactly she was doing haha! If you know comment below! :)



Disclaimer: I don't own any of these photos and all opinions are mine.

P.S. this was inspired  by Anna at http:/thelifeofafashionnerd.blogspot.co.uk  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment